Sunday, April 12, 2009

Video: China Part 1

So, apparently I have over 500 video clips for China. Makes sense since it was an amazing place and a very rich and historically deep culture.

As a result, I have decided to make a number of different themed videos on China. This first one focuses on some well known landmarks. I would highly recommend you watch all my videos (past, present, future) with sound.

I will try to sprinkle these videos in with some of the written commentary of my current journey through South Korea.

I hope you like the video, and again, sound will be key in a few of these upcoming videos.

ciao,

Oliver

2 comments:

  1. Awesome clip! Next time I go to China I have to see the Great Wall. There are so many places to go and we didn't make it to the wall last time. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks buddy. Yeah the wall was awesome, but definitely do not expect an easy little walk. There are portions where I was literally on all fours because it was so steep. Thanks for reading and watching! I should have a China cultural food video up soon.

    ReplyDelete